Friday, January 9, 2009
1:29 PM | Posted by
The Vaughn Family

Tobin went to the doctor this week and he got all of his 6 month shots plus his first flu shot. He fared pretty well considering how many pokes he got - four.
Tobin measured at 28.1 inches - 93 percentile, weighed 17.6 lbs - 51 percentile, and his head circumference was 17 in - 33 percentile. He is growing excellently perfectly in all areas.
For those who want to keep track, this is what he measured when he was born.
Tobin's doctor's name is Dr. Cori Lopez and her nurse is Vanessa Vaughn. I'm not kidding. Isn't that cool!
Labels:
Tobin growing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What our blog is to us...
We love our life with our kids and we use photos and very little words to capture every silly, sweet moment possible. Thank you for visiting our site and letting us share our life with you.-
-
-
-
Still here…16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
1 comments:
First of all, let me tell you, I am always struck by your sons eyes {creepy extreme close-up's aside :)}. He looks so intelligent, his eyes always searching and deep.
Now, thank you very much! I loved the quotes, in fact the Longfellow quote is amazing and shall be counted among my favorites from this time forward.
I feel so honored to have you guys for friends and ashamed that I don't make enough time for you. You are some of the best people I know and I feel truly blessed that God, or fate (I personally believe the former), has joined our paths.
Thanks guys, I love you all very much!
Post a Comment
Comments