Sunday, January 4, 2009
7:28 PM | Posted by
The Vaughn Family
According to Wikipedia, Tobin's eyes should be stabilizing at 6 months. Here is his eye color:
And yeah, we're snowed in and can't take our child sledding!
Dad's eye color:
Mom's eye color:
When I use the eyedropper in Photoshop, the colors that I get with Tobin's eyes are green and blue. We will check again in the next few months to compare.
And yeah, we're snowed in and can't take our child sledding!
Labels:
Tobin growing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What our blog is to us...
We love our life with our kids and we use photos and very little words to capture every silly, sweet moment possible. Thank you for visiting our site and letting us share our life with you.-
-
-
-
Still here…16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-



1 comments:
I find these pictures just a little bit creepy. You're bored and snowed in aren't you?
Do you have your eyes on me?
Post a Comment
Comments