Tuesday, May 11, 2010
This week's photography challenge was... Blue
The Big Photo Challenge

This is my brand new two month old son Trevor. He loves this mobile that hangs over his changing table. I took this photo with my Nikon D50 with natural light. Lens 28.0-80.0, f/4.5, 1/60, ISO 200. I took about 50 photos to get this shot the way I wanted it. Looking forward to next weeks challenge!

View this week's Big Photo Challenge assignment - and links to participants photos!

5 comments:

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Awwww that's so cute...and congrats on the birth of your beautiful little boy!

Thanks for linkin up your pic - next week's challenge will be posted just after midnight on Thursday (or Wednesday afternoon/evening for those of you in US).

Jennifer said...

Wow...that's a great shot. I need to chat with you about camera vocabulary...I don't know how to desribe the shot I've taken. I love the way you got the elephant!

Heather Stokes said...

I love the perspective on this....Adorable!

Heather {Butterflygirlms} said...

What a fun way to present blue!! Love your shot :)

Lisa Ochs said...

Cori is camera savvy, clever and cool and I'm glad she's my friend.

What our blog is to us...

We love our life with our kids and we use photos and very little words to capture every silly, sweet moment possible. Thank you for visiting our site and letting us share our life with you.