Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lisa and Oliver visited us for Halloween. The boys had a blast!
These photos are all out of order but way too much work to set them right.







Tobin pushing his buddy Oliver around.







A very disturbing story.


I know the photos out of focus but I love it anyways.


Hunting for the elusive pumpkin at Greenbluff.



Ha, HA! We caught you!


Grandpa sharing with Tobin the secret family witches brew.


What a cutie!!


Thank you Martha Stewart for your two towered idea!



As you can guess, we have no Halloween theme.
Tobin "The turtle", Dave "The Army guy", and Cori "The terrifying".


I know, I'm terrifying.



Thanks Lisa and Mom Vaughn for the great photos!

1 comments:

Lisa Ochs said...

Love the pictures of Tobin and Oliver playing/jumping on the couch! Fun.

What our blog is to us...

We love our life with our kids and we use photos and very little words to capture every silly, sweet moment possible. Thank you for visiting our site and letting us share our life with you.