Wednesday, September 24, 2008














Tobin is 12 weeks old now and we are having a fantastic time getting to know his likes and dislikes. He weighs 14lbs already and has learned so much this last 2 weeks. We are able to make him smile more now and he is happy to hear our voices.

I saw him play for the first time today. There is a picture down below of him hitting a ball hanging over his face. I never would have imagined how excited I would be to see my son do something as simple as bring his hand to a ball hanging over his face and hit it.

He coos so much now. We love that sound. He slept 7 hours straight this last weekend and he consistently sleeps up to 6hrs every night then goes back to sleep after he eats pretty easily for a few more hours.

He loves mobile that circle over his head. He is mesmerized by the movement and sounds. Tobin loves to take a bath now and get his massage afterwards. And he is mostly in control of his neck now. Life is good with Tobin around.






















2 comments:

Lisa Ochs said...

WOW, that's all I can say. He is soo cute. And you take the best pictures EVER. You do good Cori.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Cori, Dave...what can I say? He has to be the most beautiful little boy EVER! I am so proud to be his Mamaw!!! I can't wait for your Dad to come visit...he can cuddle him for me! He is so lucky to have loving parents and family who love him. May God Bless and keep all of you...Ginger

What our blog is to us...

We love our life with our kids and we use photos and very little words to capture every silly, sweet moment possible. Thank you for visiting our site and letting us share our life with you.